16 June 2003,
Yoz... lots of things have happened. Good things, that is. Of course, minusing this home PC I'm using which seems to be suffering from Alzhemier's Disease.
1. NDP 2003 Theme song: One United People by Stefanie Sun is finally out!
English MP3 here! 54 days more!
2. Celebrated Com 01/02 2-year birthday at Sentosa Siloso Beach! (The only regret was that we didn't capture a snapshot with the sunset hues of the sky... But we had that slice of cake though.)
3. Got into FC! YEAH! I'm gonna paint the town red.... and white.
4. HSSRP: Was commented by my mentor that my project is more advanced than the others. Gotta keep that going. [On the down side, he mentioned that there's no need to interview govt. leaders.]
Well... that kinds of keep you updated. I shall type in depth when I'm in the mood for it.
But before that, let me attempt to fix this damn PC...
1:04 pm