love actually, 2007
31 August 2003,

Completion

At last, I finally completed the 3230-word proposal and suggestions for NDP 2004. It is my longest letter so far, considering the 3 paged letter I sent to the EXCO for the past 3 years to receive no response. But this time round, I'm pretty hopeful I will get a response as I took a more pragmatic approach in coming up with the suggestions. After all, people do grow. I have become somewhat less naive. But that's incorrect because I am still naive in many sense of the word.

Anyway, my HSSRP report is almost due. Will finish my 2nd draft by tonight. And then, it is the end of the season, the completion of the long list of to-do items I had drawn up last year. Life is going to be so boring with prep for promos. Then again, you will always have unexpected surprises. For an example, Huang Cheng. It wasn't supposed to be there, but I jumped on the bandwagon anyway. And I had fun. :P

Oh well. That's about it from me. Wanted to write a passage on life's ironies. But it is quite ironic for a sleepy person to write an excellent mind-blogging analysis. So I shall attempt that some day else. Meanwhile, I better work hard for PW which I have kind of overlooked for the past 3 months. I really feel guilty for contributing less than expected in the project. Shall do my last minute dash. Yes, it is my forte to do last minute work. Terrible me. Bad me. Naughty me.

The slumber is making me sound like a kid.

I am a kid.

1:04 am







eXTReMe Tracker