4 October 2003,
Our Promos, Our Commitment
That title is supposed to hint something. Ah well, you will know next April.
Ah yes, subtlety. How subtle can econs get? If my econs tutor (whom I shall not name since he spends his time on the net searching for blogs with his name) is a salesman, he can either gets his customers or loses them all. I think the latter is more true, as evident from the JC talk at an ahem-ahem
OTHER institution's secondary equivalent. Anyway, though his purpose in flinging the promos paper which we will soon see is definitely not subtle ("Oh, at least now I know he didn't set our paper only a day in advance"), the purpose of each question on the paper must be.
But hey, I am sick and tired of econs mugging for the past week. So I'm doing Maths. But, wait. What difference does it make anyway? I dread next Thursday, probably the worst I ever have, since I do run a high risk of having to drop Maths - and losing what I have worked for the past decade. Knowing that I have to make good a year's work in just one week is not something that I would delight in even though I must confess it's utility-gaining whenever I understand how to solve a question, say after 1 hour.
Time is running out. Everyone in class is freaking. This is unhealthy.
On a happier note, my class is cool. I love the Rumours, 03A14 version - it's so humorous, I ended up in stitches. How I
wish I could have a photograph of our class - in plain clothes with the backdrop of some place outside school, so that I can add that on my 2004 organiser.
Hope that's subtle enough.
12:58 am