7 January 2004,
Misfit
Post-JC matters have started to snowball in this year which is supposed to mark a mini crescendo in life. I guess I'm trying to come out of the naive child in me and fit into reality - the cold and unfeeling society, the notorious dog-eat-dog world. No use resisting or complaining since we all want to be processed under this big overseas ticket generator. But this is just a lament on how meaningless life is getting when every person puts on a fa�ade to stand out from other applicants. The whole selection is looking so much like a farce! Perhaps it is really good to take on a moderate amount of cynicism, a larger step into reality.
Some things are lost as times goes by. I long to head down to Singapore River for the sunrise and then breakfast; long to sort out the contradictory self within this shell of joy and merry making; long to stop feeling increasingly lost in this complex world which goes round in circles.
10:49 pm