love actually, 2007
22 February 2004,

Thank Heaven

...for the Arts Fac Outing. It ended on a somewhat high note literally after initial teething problems. The most unexpected potion to uplift me I guess, in spite of little preparations. (Oops. Sorry.) I feel happy, and more natural, truthful. It is like there is no need to put on a calculated front for the world but just smiling and cheering the night away - with no nagging sense in mind to remind me that this is all merely transient.

Relax.

Much more as compared to Dramafeste and other stuff. I mean I won't be full of angst or fatigue if I enjoy what I am doing. NDP commitments, wait, I don't call it "commitments" since it is something I'm willing to lend my services to - I call it volunteering, and on a more egoistic phrase, "living my dream"! So surprise, surprise that Arts Fac Outing really lightened me up. :)

But dang, there's school tomorrow, and I'll have to trudge through the mud of homework and crawl under the labyrinth of emotional barbed wires.

Well, at least for now, they are not my problems.

11:41 pm







eXTReMe Tracker