The floating platform is finally up! I don’t know how many planktons it’s killed, but even if there is indeed a massacre, as Shu alleged, it is well worth it. Now, they just need to add the artificial turf and the four light towers, and voila! Come 14 April 2007, the third holy site will be open for all to see.
Briefing should be held at the end of February, and rehearsals will bring us all the way to August.
NDP 2007 will be very special, since it’s likely the last I’ll participate for quite some time. Furthermore, everyone will be back to catch the parade as part of the mid-terms. I’m really hoping I can grab a photo with them, when NDP ends, on the floating platform, with the city skyline as the backdrop. Hint. Hint.
A nice farewell photo before departure I guess.
Singapore’s through to the soccer finals! Great job. The sea of red at the National Stadium reminds me of NDP - makes me feel all patriotic again.