If all things go well, 1 - 7 June. (Captain, will call you when I'm there; but doubt I would actually see you. :( By the way, which uni are you going?)
This is to satisfy my bout of wanderlust after seeing Andre's GORGEOUS photos from Greece.
I've always aimed to go to Olympic cities for holidays. End 1996, I was shy of that one A in my Streaming Exams before I can get Dad to bring our family to Sydney.
No, I have still not been to Australia before. (Then again, he said he will bring us to the Night Safari since it opened in 1995; but till today, we've never gone there yet.)
Greece obviously is rather out of the way, especially when money's concerned. But yes, it really is a historic and beautiful country. So that can be a target, set to be achieved one day.
Back to work, and perhaps practice on basic Japanese, which my Sis has so kindly taught me. My favourite line?
Watashiwa Singaporu Gin Desi.