3 March 2007,
Erm. I should be marking, but I’m not.
Come to think of it, the above statement is quite an irony, since 3 years ago, I would have said: “I should be doing my homework, but I’m not.”
Now, that’s what my students will most likely write on their blogs.
Just like students, teachers have deadlines too. So as the first term is ending, everyone is in a frenzy to key in marks and churn out assessment reports.
Hmm, someone should do a sitcom on teachers in the same breath of Ally McBeal.
I am enjoying my teaching experience so much so that I don’t realize that we’ve almost reached the end of one term. I mean, when I was a student, time seems to be dragging its feet, but now it leaps and hops and flies and vanishes before you know it.
Which means university application’s looming, and to think that I have forgotten how to write “藏”, “黎”, “曦” is very unnerving, since I need to write a fluent personal statement to extol my virtues in 100 words to convince them to let me in to the university of my choice.
The stint at Ducktours may have ended, but that has not freed up my weekends. It’s now ensnarled by 21st bitrthday parties, gatherings, and soon, NDP 07 rehearsals. Not that I mind, as I want to regain the momentum I had in pre-NS days.
Sorry for the incoherent writing, I’m quite burnt out after seeing words and more words these past few days.
12:18 am